WHAT IS REVERSE OSMOSIS?
Reverse osmosis is often used in commercial and residential water filtration to provide the highest quality of water used for drinking and preparing food, also referred to as “life support water.”
The process of reverse osmosis appears to be complex, but in reality it is a very straightforward process. The H6500 RO uses pressure to force a solution through a membrane, retaining inorganic solids such as salt, while allowing the treated solvent (water) to pass to the other side. The remaining contaminants are then flushed down the drain.
CONVENIENCE AND COMFORT STRAIGHT FROM THE TAP
Nothing compares to the H6500 RO drinking water system from Hague for the benefits of pure, great-tasting water that is ideal for drinking straight from the tap, preparing food, improving the taste of your coffee or tea and beverages, while providing you with crystal clear ice!
THE H6500 RO SYSTEM FEATURES:
• Designed for maximum water cleaning efficiency with no operating costs except for periodic replacement of disposable filters
• Exclusive Hague permeate pump technology for higher efficiency and quieter operation
• Efficient on water pressure as low as 30 psi
• Non-electric operation
• Up to 33% mom tank pressure for increased flow and volume
• Fills holding tank up to 5 times faster than other systems
• Membrane technology consistently reduces up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS)
• Includes a long-reach dispensing spigot with air gap
• Completely factory-tested with a 25-year limited warranty
• The H6500 reverse osmosis water softener reduces contaminants found in a household’s water supply such as: Arsenic (Pentavalent) <=50 ppb, Barium, Cadmium, Cyst, Fluoride, Chromium (Hexavalent), Lead, TDS, Chromium (Trivalent), Nitrate/Nitrite, Radium 226/228 and Selenium.