WATER CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
The water softener concept basically involves replacing the calcium and magnesium ions in water with sodium ions. Sodium ions resolve hard water problems because they do not have adverse reactions to soap or form deposits on pipes and appliances. Ion replacement occurs as the water supply travels through the softening system. Sodium ions take the place of the calcium and magnesium ions, which are captured in a resin bed. When the system’s sodium ions are depleted, and more are created through the regeneration process. The remaining calcium and magnesium is flushed from the system.
SOFT WATER BENEFITS
• Save money because you are using less soap in bathing, laundry and cleaning!
• Save money because it takes less washing to get brighter and cleaner clothes!
• Save tens of thousands of dollars because of reduced corrosion of plumbing pipes and fixtures!
• Better performance from water-using appliances when they are not exposed to hard water!
• Better food because the water your cook with, tastes better to start with!
• Reduce your environmental impact by eliminating expensive bottled water.
WATER SOFTENERS ELIMINATE PROBLEMS SUCH AS:
• Unpleasant Odors and Tastes
• Rust and Mineral Stains
• Hard Water Deposits
• Soap Scum
DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS
Clean drinking water is fundamental to human life on this planet. We can go without food for weeks, but without water, our survival is measured in days. The most important fluid to life should also be enjoyable to drink. Good tasting water is as fundamental to health as is clean water. People, especially children, tend to drink more water when it tastes good. So enjoying good tasting drinking water should be one of life’s essentials. Truly purified water through a drinking water system has the great ability of satisfying your body.
WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS - SACRAMENTO, CA
Nothing is more refreshing than a drink of pure, clean water. Unfortunately, today getting that water may not be as simple as pouring from your tap. Even municipally approved treated water is typically spoiled by chlorine, minerals, or organic substances. These contaminants not only impact water’s taste, but also affects your home and water using appliances.
FILTERED WATER BENEFITS
• Cleaner water for cooking and drinking
• Brighter and cleaner clothes
• Improved performance and extended appliance life
• Longer lasting pipes and fixtures
• Money saved without bottled water expense
WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS REDUCE PROBLEMS SUCH AS:
• Bad tasting water
• Chemical contaminants
• Hard water deposits and discoloration
HAGUE QUALITY WATER® SYSTEMS
Pure Water, Inc. Is Proud To Sell, Install and Service Hague Quality Water® Condition Systems! Hague Quality Water® has been a leader in water treatment and water condition systems since 1960. With Hague Quality Water® we have a line of products that allow us to design the right water condition system for your exact need. Hague Quality Water® is also focused on exceptional customer service. From Yuba City to Grass Valley, our customized solutions featuring Hague Quality Water® condition products have exceeded customer expectations! Call Pure Water today at 916-663-1493 or 530-742- SOFT to learn how we fix your hard water! We will help you to identify your water problems and select the right water solution for your home!